The Sitecomm SC-GPS-4050 is a 4G plug and play GPS tracking device which supports vehicle positioning, live tracking, and anti-theft functions.
With a standard OBD II plug, it can be easily installed into any modern vehicle with ease.
The device has an internal battery that supplies power to it for a limited time period if the unit is removed. The tracker supports the OBD II port connection, and it is a perfect choice for private cars and other motor vehicles equipped with an OBD II connector.
BENEFITS OF OBD2 GPS Tracking Device.
- Simple to install – no wiring required plug directly into OBD2 Port.
- 100% Australian Support and 1 Year Warranty.
- Live tracking 24/7
- Suits most vehicles built after after 1996
- Unlimited Tracking of Device 24/7
- Free Mobile App (Apple and Android)
- Free SMS/Email/Web Notifications
- 4G Network coverage supporting All Australian networks 100%
Most importantly the OBD2 GPS Tracking unit does include a internal backup battery.
-Dimension 67 mm x 51 mm x 23.5 mm Weight 60g
-Power supply DC 11.5–36 V / 1 A Backup battery 110 mAh/3.7 V
-Battery life Power-saving mode: 12 hours
-Normal working mode: 1 hour Power consumption Current in standby mode: 100 mA
-Operating temperature -20℃ to 55℃ Operating humidity 5% to 95%
-LED indicator 2 LED indicators showing 4G and GPS status Button/Switch 1 SOS button
-Memory 8 MB buffer
-GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA:B1/B2/B5/B8, FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28, TDD:B40
-GPS sensitivity -161 dB Positioning accuracy 1.5m
Please note: This product does not come with the 1 year tracking software licence.